For all browsers:
- If you want to reenter the same data in the input window,
there appears an error message
- type over one of the data in the input window and press
- Sometimes the result window is too small. If you resize
this window, in Netscape version 3.0 the original input window
will then appear again.
- In order to work around this problem, resize the result
window until the desired format (dragging the corner right below).
Then click in the input window and again enter the details
(reentering at least one cypher!). Then press Enter again.
- no incompabilities known. The
result window is meant to be non-resizable. Please
let me know any of
your problems. Thank you!
- This browser version has not been tried out by me. I bet it
will not be compatible. Please
let me know your
- This browser allows to resize the result window without
data getting lost.
- Sometimes the images are not loaded into the window.
- For this browser it is recommended in this case to choose
the option (in "preferences" under "web content") to load the
images at once (for "slower connections").
- Also, resizing the result window has the desired effect of
freshing up the page.
- I have taken considerable effort to try out
this program myself, so that there will appear correct answers in
your result window. However, this program is still in
Beta-testing. There is still a slight possibility that I made some
errors typing in the calendar data.
- So I would greatly appreciate people
checking once-and-a-while with "Il Chiave" if the answers are
correct. Please inform
me right away in case you find
incorrect answers, with all details of the input data and the
answers that you received. Thank you!